Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for papers and posters for presentation at U.S. Hydro 2017. The deadline to submit your abstract is October 31, 2016.
Topics of particular interest include Hydrographic Sciences and Technology as applied to:
– Vector and Raster Charting: The Wave of the Future
– Oilfield Hydrography
– Hydrographic Mapping Initiatives
– The Future of Hydrography
– Coastal Management through Hydrography
– Hydrographic Education Opportunities
– Hydrographic Data Management and Processing Techniques
– Multiple Uses of Hydrographic Data
To view the complete list of topics and additional details regarding our technical program, click here.
Available Booth Space
The U.S. HYDRO 2017 conference has sold over 70% of its booth space. If you are interested in reserving a booth for your company, please contact Melissa Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view the floor plan, please click here. To download an exhibitor application, click here.